A Romantic Link of Past and Present
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perfectly positioned in one of the most enviable streets of Austinmer is this charm filled home with all the modern conveniences!
From the moment you walk through the front door you are welcomed with the preserved period features of the original home, polished wooden floorboards, timber lined walls and the high ceilings throughout.
Whilst maintaining the original features of this lovely home there is no compromise on modern comforts.
Main Entry Level
• Sleek, modern kitchen with north facing views of the escarpment
• Open plan, light filled family/kitchen/dining area
• Three generous sized bedrooms with ensuite off main
• Large modern bathroom with separate bath
• Light filled office, ideal if you have the opportunity to work from home
• Loft accommodation option with plumbing ready to be accessed if required
• Second living area
• Smaller 4th bedroom perfect for visiting guest or teenage hideaway, also leads to versatile room with external access
• Generous sized laundry with walk through to third bathroom
• Internal access through to tandem garage
Complete with a private timber deck entertaining area and low maintenance garden this property provides an array of opportunity for either the family buyer, down-sizer with regular visiting family, rental and live in option or the luxury of a beachside weekender.
Walk to Austinmer's train station, patrolled beach, cafes and eateries and 77 minutes to the city of Sydney.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.