Ray White Thirroul
Fresh Mountain Air
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Immersed in tranquil surrounds this solid, and tastefully appointed, brick veneer residence is sure to impress you.
A defined, tiled entry greets you and directs you to your spacious lounge and dining area where you can entertain friends, watch TV or simply relax and cosy up to your combustion fireplace.
A well placed and smart looking kitchen with stainless appliances adjoins the living and makes it easy to entertain guests and still be part of the action.
There are 3 double bedrooms, all with built in robes, and a bright, tiled bathroom and internal laundry. A second living/rumpus area overlooks the terraced back yard and flows out to a covered deck area.
Set on approximately 650m2 with greenery and escarpment views from every angle, this quintessential Mt Kembla home will provide many happy years of family living.
With the footy field at the end of the street, walking tracks, historic Mount Kembla Hotel, Mount Kembla Public School and the surrounding leafy beauty, you won't want to leave.
- 3 bedroom, solid, brick veneer home on approx. 650m2 block
- 2 living areas, covered outdoor area, terraced garden and bbq area
- Polished timber floors, bright upbeat interior, combustion fireplace
- Internal access to large single garage plus rear shed/studio
- Mt Kembla Hotel, public school, easy access to Wollongong CBD and beaches
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.