Ray White Thirroul
We Saved the Best for Last!
Lots 607-622 Clyde Close Thirroul | Lot 424 Panmills Drive Bulli
Here is your last chance to buy a beautiful piece of land in the popular McCauley's Beach Estate, Thirroul. With 17 near level lots for sale, there's something here to suit everyone's taste. The lots range in size from 372m2 - 780m2. Most lots enjoy northerly aspects, adjoining parklands, ocean and or escarpment views and a short (400m approx.), level walk to the Train station, Shops and Beaches.
Thirroul offers a sleepy beach side village atmosphere with the convenience of great local schools, cafe's, boutique shops, children's playgrounds, great surfing beaches and bush walking trails as well as public transport connections both locally and to Sydney right on your doorstep. with a short 60 minutes drive, (approx), to Sydney's CBD, you can work in the city whilst you live right beside the beach.
- Sought after East Thirroul and Bulli locations
- Walk to some excellent surfing beaches, shops and schools
- Level walk to the Train Station and only 77mins to Sydney CBD
- Build your brand new dream home
- Escarpment and Ocean outlook
- All lots are ready to connect to the NBN
- Near level lots of varying sizes to suit various budgets and home styles
Agent onsite Saturday's 1:00pm-1:45pm leading up to Auction.
The Auction will be held at Anita's Theatre, 264-270 Lawrence Hargrave Drive Thirroul, on Monday the 29th of June at 6pm. For more information and to register your interest contact Daniel Field 0404 003 882.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.