Ray White Thirroul
A home to make you smile
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
It's not often a home comes up for sale in this popular part of Woonona, so it's worth taking note.
This attractive and versatile offering is set amongst some quality homes in a friendly, leafy street with a reputation of being a quiet and safe environment for raising a family. Its bright and upbeat interior, spacious indoor and outdoor living areas and centralised kitchen will have you smiling as you go about your daily rituals.
Walk to Woonona's boutique shops, caf's, gym, clubs, restaurants and public transport. There are some great local schools and of course the beach is only a 3 or 4 minute drive away.
Proudly positioned on a generous 556m2 parcel of land, there's room for entertaining, pets and of course kids to play under the watchful eye of mum and dad.
The home features:
- Indoor and outdoor living and entertaining areas
- Raked ceilings with attractive, exposed timber beams
- 3 great bedrooms, all with built in robes
- 2 spacious living areas, (separate rumpus for kids)
- Large kitchen with natural gas cooking, pantry and dining area
- Fully tiled bathroom with bathtub and separate toilet
- Large paved outdoor area with fully fenced yard and cubby house
- Double garage with under house storage
- Children's playground, Soccer oval at the end of the street
- Quiet, no through location, walk to boutique shops and eateries
- 556m2 land, close to all amenities and a sought after location.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Polished Timber Floor
556.4m² / 0.14 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.