From sale through to settlement, the Ray White Thirroul team will be there to guide you through every step of the sales process!
Here is our quick guide to Selling –
- Appraisal – using our in-depth market knowledge and information from recent local and comparable sales, we will provide you with an estimated selling range.
- Method of Sale – we will look at the options available; auction or private treaty before recommending the most appropriate approach for your property.
- Marketing – when it comes to marketing, there is no such thing as “one size fits all”. Each property has unique features and we work in consultation with you to highlight your property’s individual attributes via multiple mediums. This means potential buyers will be caught from several fishing nets – not just one!
- Buyer Inspection – in consultation with you, your sales team will devise a plan for opening your home to potential buyers. Depending on your method of sale, this may be a set schedule over period or by private inspection only.
- Final Sale – recognised for our strong negotiation skills, Ray White Thirroul will discuss all aspects of the final sale with you whether planning auction day tactics or discussing the submission of offers through a more discreet sales process. Our goal is always the same – to deliver an outstanding result.
For more information please fill out the below form with “A Guide to Selling” in the message and we will get back to you ASAP, alternately, you can contact the office directly on (02) 4268 5577